Get The Look : Contour Love


Hi ladies, 

Apologies for the lack of posts on my blog recently. Moving to a new apartment and finding the time with a newborn can be hard, but I am devoted to getting more posts up for you all each week.

I had a lot of interest in this recent look that I posted on my Instagram account, so have decided to do a product list for you.
I have always used Harmony blush from MAC as my contour powder, but have now found a new favourite. 
One of my best friends is a make up artist for MAC and picked me up some goodies recently that she knew I would love. One of the products is a pro longwear blush called  "Baby Don't Go" and is my new favourite powder to achieve a chiseled look. It is very similar to Harmony, but definitely lasts longer, and has less of a bronzey tone to it, creating the perfect shadow for your make up.


The rest of the products used are listed below - 

Face: 
MAC strobe cream
Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush Foundation
MAC Studio Fix concealer 
MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish to highlight 
MAC Baby Don't Go blush to contour 
MAC Peaches blusher 

Eyes:
MAC Uninterrupted, Love Connection and Swiss Chocolate eyeshadows 
MAC Dipdown liner 
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

Lips:
MAC Stone lip liner
MAC Pro Longwear lipstick in Back To The Future



Thanks for reading ladies, and keep an eye out for my upcoming Youtube videos ;-) 

Lots of Love,

Rosie 

Share on :
Get The Look : Contour Love
Get The Look : Contour Love
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5