The must have hat for Autumn/Winter '14


Is it bad that I am willing the cold weather and dark evenings to creep up on us? I have always been a big lover of winter fashion, and can't wait for the cosy evenings, layered up in many different textures and fabrics.. Even the colour pallette of Autumn/Winter is my favourite of all the seasons. 



If, like me, you are already planning ahead, and starting to build your A/W wardrobe, then look no further than the Fedora hat.


The fedora has been around for a while now, with lighter variations prominent throughout the summer, and a big hit at festivals this year. It is back again for the cooler months, and I have already started to build up my collection. 


My lastest addition to my hat collection was this steal from Penneys at €8. I picked up the black, and will most likely be back to grab the neutral toned one this week. 



Now is the time to start picking up your must have for the months to come. 
They come in very handy on "bad hair days" and look effortlessly stylish and chic at the same time... Every girls goal! 


They instantly finish off any outfit, and paired with a chunky cardigan, skinnies and ankle boots, you are not only comfy but bang on trend... 



Let me know where you have seen your favourite fedoras, or how you like to style yours... 

Lots of love, 

Rosie 
Share on :
The must have hat for Autumn/Winter '14
The must have hat for Autumn/Winter '14
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5