What I Wore : Midi Skirt Trend

This weekend myself and Paul travelled to Donegal for his best friend Mikey and Teresa's wedding. I had put off buying my outfit until last week as I had no idea whether I would have a bump yet, and how big it would be!

I wanted to go for something a little different to the usual dress option that most of us ladies opt for at weddings, but still wanted to be dressy and summery (being optimistic as usual about the weather!) 


After falling in love with the latest midi skirt trend, I wanted to recreate my own look, without adding too much volume with the skirt, considering I have a growing bump under there already! 


I picked up this beautiful chambray spliced midi skirt with black waistband, and dainty lace crop top, both from Topshop @ Arnotts, Dublin. 


This look has received plenty of hits on my Instagram account, as it is not strictly "maternity wear" so can be worn by anyone.


I teamed it with my trusty Zara heels and Zara box clutch bag to finish off the look. 

Let me know what you think of the Midi skirt trend, and whether you would try this look yourself.

PS. Here is a close up snap of my make up of the day too…



Lots of Love,

Rosie 

x
Share on :
What I Wore : Midi Skirt Trend
What I Wore : Midi Skirt Trend
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5