Review : Mothercare Blooming Marvellous Range

Hi Ladies,

I have recently teamed up with Mothercare Ireland to take a look at their Autumn Winter Blooming Marvellous Range that hit stores last month.

As many of you know, I am expecting my first baby in December, and was excited to see what maternity fashion they had on offer, as here in Ireland, we are very limited with options when it comes to dressing that ever growing bump.

As a personal shopper and fashion blogger, one of my early thoughts when I discovered I was expecting, was how I was going to remain stylish, on trend but also comfortable during the following 40 weeks ahead?! 

Luckily, Mothercare have come up with some beautiful pieces to add to your wardrobe, making sure you stay stylish in every trimester.

Here are a few of my favourite picks from the collection - 








Also available in White here



I just love the mix of casual and more dressy pieces. Each of the items in the range are affordable, great quality, and most of all SUPER stylish.

Be sure to check out your local Mothercare, or shop the collection online at www.Mothercare.ie 

Lots of Love,

Rosie 

x


Share on :
Review : Mothercare Blooming Marvellous Range
Review : Mothercare Blooming Marvellous Range
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5