Zara Biker Trousers

Hi ladies,

As I am now over 6 months pregnant, it is getting harder and harder to put together outfits that feel like my style, but that are comfortable for my growing baby bump. Pregnancy can be tough when you are already not feeling like yourself, your body is changing daily, and you have aches and pains everywhere (or you could be the lucky few who escape that side of things!!)


I popped into Zara during the week and fell in love with these faux leather biker pants. I am obsessed with leather and love the edgy look it gives to any outfit. 
I bought in my usual size XS, as they are not a high rise, so can be buttoned under my bump, and I wanted them to fit tightly to my legs.


I paired them with a black and white striped basic top and black ankle boots for work yesterday. My job involves a lot of running around and I am on the go from the minute I start my day, so they have been through the comfort test, and passed!

Later that evening, I was heading out for a little date night with Paul, and with little time to get ready, i just changed up my shoes and top. My shoes, top and bag were all Zara too.

I can't wait to wear them with a  cosy knit and converse on a  more casual day, They are the perfect item for my winter wardrobe.

If you are a fan of the leather look like me, then make sure to pick these up before they sell out!


Lots of love,

Rosie 

x

Share on :
Zara Biker Trousers
Zara Biker Trousers
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5