Product List : Liner Love


Hi Ladies,

I have been sent a tonne of mails about what products I used to create this look, ever since I posted it last week, so here you are…

1. Face 

- NYX HD Concealer
- Revlon PhotoReady Airbrish Foundation Mousse 
- MAC Soft & Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish as my highlighter
- MAC Harmony Blusher as my contour 
- MAC Peaches blusher

2. Brows

- MAC Lingering Eyebrow Pencil
- NYX Corrector Pencil around the edges for HD effect

3. Eyes

- MAC Uninterupted as transitional colour
- MAC Amber Lights on outer and inner corner of lid
- MAC Woodwinked in centre of lid
- MAC Swiss Chocolate on outer corner upper and lower lashline for depth
- Maybelline Master Precise black liner
 - Ardell Demi Wispies lashes

4. Lips

- MAC Whirl lip liner
- NYX lipstick in Pure Nude

I hope this helps girls, and if you recreate this look, please tag me in it!

Lots of Love,

Rosie
x

Share on :
Product List : Liner Love
Product List : Liner Love
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5