Clothing Haul


Just a quick blog post to share some of the things I have purchased in the last few days!
I don't think I am alone in saying that Zara has been on fire with their collections in the past few months, and they show no sign of letting up. It is impossible for me to pass by any Zara without picking up a few pieces. 

Yesterday, I picked up this beautiful dark green pencil dress. It is a classic pencil dress shape, which comes down to mid calf length on me (I am 5'5" so this will vary depending on your height!) It has slight padding in the shoulders, which give a great structure to the silhouette. It is €69.95 from Zara. 
This is definitely one of my favourite style dresses, which is sexy while still being very classy. Team this with a pair of sky high stilettos and a clutch bag and you're good to go! 


I am fascinated at the make over that Kanye has been giving Kim Kardashian in recent months since their relationship began. I don't feel like some of the outfits he has picked for her are the most flattering on her figure, but I am loving all the leather!! I think a monochrome outfit with leather trousers or leather top can look effortlessly chic. I spotted this top in Zara, with gorgeous leather short sleeves. It has an exposed gold zip on the back. I teamed this with leather trousers, nude flats and an oversized bag for shopping this weekend. This was €39.95, but the quality of this top makes it look a lot more expensive. 


The last purchase from Zara was a dusty pink knitted top. This is just perfect for the colder Autumn/Winter days, and is a bargain at only €19.95. They also sell it in an ivory colour, which I am tempted to pick up this week.


The last stop on my shopping spree was Office. I wanted to purchase some new ankle boots to see me through the winter. I already have a few black pairs so decided to opt for the tan ankle boots. They have a small heel so are perfect for wearing to work all day. They were €80, and I am also tempted to pick up the black pair too, as all the black ankle boots I have are a much higher heel. 


I also picked up a new pair of basic nude flats. You can't have enough pairs of nude shoes, in my opinion. For me, I'd rather spend less on these, and change them up every few months. Penney's also do great ballet pumps, but these camel toned pair caught my eye. They go perfectly with any skinny jean, and are perfect for an outfit that has a lot going on elsewhere. They were about €20 from Office, and they also have them in black (No Rosie, you DO NOT need another pair of black flats!!)



Please subscribe by submitting your email address to the right, and you will automatically be notified when I post anything new :-)

Rosie
x


Share on :
Clothing Haul
Clothing Haul
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5