Favourite MAC Lipsticks


Seen as how I have over 30 MAC lipsticks, I decided to do a quick post in my favourite five. Its not easy to narrow it down to just five but I think I've managed it!

The first is Rebel, which is a satin finish lipstick. It is a fuchsia berry shade, with a very subtle shimmer to it. It goes on with a slight sheen, and is very opaque. It compliments all skin tones, from fair to dark. It is vampy without being too gothic. This is a great Autumn/Winter shade.




Next up is Ruby Woo, a classic red lipstick. There are so many great reviews of this lipstick already, but I couldn't do a favourites post without this beauty! It is a blue toned red, which is very flattering on the skin. It can sometimes appear to be brighter in some swatches online, but when seen in person, it has a darker shade to it. Again, this is will be perfect for Autumn/Winter time. I would recommend using a lip conditioner under this one, as it can be drying on the lips.



On to the pink shades, and Chatterbox is a recent favourite of mine. It i described as a bright, red-pink with an amplified creme finish. I love the amplified lipsticks, as they have a beautiful sheen and are very comfortable to wear. It is extremely pigmented, and long lasting.



Another favourite is Snob. It is a cool toned pink, with a satin finish. Although it is a little drier than other stain finish lipsticks, it wears very well. It has a slight grey tone to it, with an opaque coverage.



Last but certainly not least, is Myth. I have probably purchased over 20 of this exact shade, as I go through it like there is no tomorrow!! This is the perfect nude colour for my skin tone, and is worn almost every day. It is a pale pink-tinted beige nude with a creamy, satin consistency. It glides on beautifully, and wears off very slowly (perfect for work, when you havn't time to be reapplying!) 
There is not much more I can say about this shade, other than it is my all tine favourite nude colour :-) 



So there you have it, my narrowed down top 5 MAC lipsticks. This is ever changing, so I will do an updated version with any new additions soon :-) 


Left to Right  : Rebel, Ruby Woo, Chatterbox, Snob, Myth.

Rosie
x

Share on :
Favourite MAC Lipsticks
Favourite MAC Lipsticks
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5