OOTD - Studs & Denim

Just a quick outfit of the Day post on this chilled Saturday afternoon.


I went out for some tapas at Octopussy in Howth, an amazing seafood restaurant (defo worth checking out!!) So decided to wear something casual for the day.

I got this gorgeous denim and leather shirt in River Island. I love anything with leather detail on it (obsessed more like!) so this shirt does it for me. I wore a plain white tank from Topshop underneath.


Last week, I popped into Penney's to pick up some boots for the winter. I found these gorgeous flat black boots, with studded detail, another trend I am loving.


I teamed these with some black Zara skinnies, and my Zara messenger bag to finish my outfit.


I will have an Autumn/Winter fashion haul coming soon so keep your eye's peeled for that :-)

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

Rosie 
x

Share on :
OOTD - Studs & Denim
OOTD - Studs & Denim
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5