Make Up Focus : Glamorous Glow



Hi ladies,


I hope the week is flying in for you all... Tomorrow is Friday already!! 

I posted this look yesterday, after spending the morning having my hair done with Hotloxs Hair Extensions and a lot of you have asked for a product list for this, so here are the products I used to create this glamorous look...

Face

MAC Studio Sculpt foundation in NC30 
MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC15
Rimmel translucent powder on my T-Zone 
MAC Harmony Blusher to contour 
NARS orgasm blusher 
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle to highlight.. My favourite highlighting product bar none! 

Eyes

All eyeshadows are MAC
Uninterrupted in crease and blended out to below brow bone, and blended under lower lash line. 
Amber Lights in inner and outer corner of eyelid.
Woodwinked in centre of lid. 
Swiss Chocolate in outer crease to create more depth, also brought down to outer edge of lower lash line.
Maybelline Master Precise liner pen on upper lash line.
MAC smouldering eye liner in water line.
Ardell Demi Whispie lashes 



Lips 

I have been loving this nude lip lately. 
NYX Nude Beige lip liner 
NYX Pure Nude lipstick 
MAC Sweet and Sour lipstick in centre of lips for volume.  


Please let me know if you decided to try out this look ladies... 

Lots of Love, 

Rosie 

X


Share on :
Make Up Focus : Glamorous Glow
Make Up Focus : Glamorous Glow
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5