Style File : My Current Wardrobe Must Haves


Hi Ladies,

I hope you are all enjoying the weekend after all the Halloween antics! I can't lie, for me Halloween is just in the way of Christmas so I am glad to see the back of it, and super excited to see all the Festive decorations and gifts starting to creep in…only 53 more sleeps!

Anyway, back to fashion. I have had a lot of you asking me about my current staple pieces in my wardrobe, and where to purchase them so decided it would be easier to put it all in a post for you.
I am nearly 34 weeks pregnant now, so finding it harder and harder to style this ever growing bump. I also am at a point where I do not want to invest in too many items right now, as I don't plan on being this size in a few weeks time. 

I am having to work with what I already have and just add simple basics to change up my outfits. It's super frustrating for someone who is surrounded by the most amazing clothing on a daily basis, but its only short term, and I plan on having a MAJOR shopping spree once I am back to my original weight.

Here are the pieces I have been living in recently, and links to purchase. 
You will most likely be seeing lots of these items over the next 6/7 weeks but I promise you, there are plenty more outfit ideas to come when my little man arrives! 

1. Nike Air Max Thea - 

After wanting these forever, my boyfriend was so good to get them for me last week and I have been LIVING in them since. I am not one for wearing lounge wear or sports wear unless I'm going to work out but these monochrome beauties just go so well with so many outfits. They are so light on your feet, perfect for when I have been in heels all day at work. I love the idea of bringing some edge to a classic outfit with these. You can pick them up from Office for €110.

2. Black Ripped Skinny Jeans - 


If you read my 'DIY : Distressed Denim' post, you will know that I have been obsessing over my black skinnies that I have customised myself. These are actually maternity jeans from H&M, but this can be done on any pair of jeans, regardless of the fit. Ad my bump is growing and growing, I find I am most comfortable in these jeans and have bought a few pairs to keep me going over the next few weeks. At €19 you really can't go wrong. They don't seem to be available online, but you can pick them up in your local H&M. For those of you who are not pregnant, but looking for the same style of skinny jean, without the hassle of distressing them yourself,  the Topshop Jamie Jeans are perfect.

3. Bobble Hats


This may seem like a strange one, but as the weather is getting cooler, and I am getting more and more tired as the weeks go on in my pregnancy, my days off seem to be filled with lots of easy to wear dressing. A bobble hat is my perfect excuse for not doing my hair on a lazy day, but still adds a touch of winter style to an outfit. I have many different ones in my wardrobe but I am loving these from Penneys, and a bargain at only €5. I have it in black, cream and grey.

4. Knitwear 



I have been living in all types of knitwear the past few weeks, from cardigans and ponchos, to fine knit or chunky polo necks. I find knitwear such a great staple, and teamed with leather pants can look effortlessly chic and stylish. I recently wrote a blog post on my favourite pieces which you can check out HERE. My go to has definitely been a simple black polo neck. Pick one up in Zara for only €25.95
Buy Here

5. Black Lace Up Ankle Boots


I have recently started wearing my balck lace up ankle boots that I picked up in Office over a year ago now. To be honest, it was only when clearing our wardrobe space for the baby, that I found them and fell in love with them all over again. I have trawled the internet trying to find a similar pair for you as so  many of you have been asking about them. The closest I could find were these beautiful boots from ASOS. Mine are a wedge heel so that is the only main difference between the two. If I see anything that is even closer to the ones I have, I will be sure to update you all…

As you can see, these are just the key staple pieces I have been running to the past few weeks. It is also very clear, my monochrome obsession is still in full force!!

Happy Shopping Ladies,

Lots of Love,

Rosie
X

Share on :
Style File : My Current Wardrobe Must Haves
Style File : My Current Wardrobe Must Haves
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5